It was Clarie Warlimont who opened the agency doors back in 1952, in what was then a small beachside holiday locale. The company changed its name to Warlimont & Nutt when Richard Nutt purchased the business in 1970. For over 60 years, the real estate market provided many ebbs and flows proving the agency’s adaptability and resolve to prosper.
People are at the heart of the Warlimont & Nutt philosophy – both clients and staff. The hand-picked team led by Fergus Nutt & Trent Cameron are dynamic and loyal professionals who are passionate about real estate and the local community. We truly get involved –always happy to roll up our sleeves and help support the success of local organisations, businesses and schools.
Our team’s market-leading approach is guided by the Warlimont & Nutt values – customer service, communication, integrity and results.
Warlimont & Nutt is also a proud member of the Real Estate Institute of Victoria (REIV). Members are governed by a code of conduct and are constantly updated on the latest legislative changes. Along with ongoing training, this provides customers with the assurance that they are dealing with an agency that sets the professional and ethical standards within the industry.
C.B.Warlimont Office 1965, Mount Martha 3934